Bolton Camping Trip
Friday, April 16 -
Sunday, April 18, 2021
Troop 54 will visit Camp Resolute for our first time since 2011. We will
camp in the Nomolos Site.
During the day on Saturday, we will visit the American Heritage Museumn in Hudson. This is our first time visiting this museum.
This trip is open to Scouts BSA members and Webelos/AOL Scouts.
Troop 54 COVID-19 Controls will be
employed on this trip.
Mayflower COVID-19 Restrictions also apply.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout
must submit this to the Scoutmaster by April 6.
- Event registration fee - pay by April 6 (includes food):
Youth 12 and under - $33 (online payment)
Youth 13 and over or Adult - $43 (online payment)
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than April 6. This trip requires only Parts A and B,
including copy of insurance card (both sides). A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to
Troop 54 within the last year. If you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by April 6.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have
completed BSA Youth Protection Training within the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training
certificate to the Scoutmaster by April 6.
- Vehicle Information - If you are driving anyone other
than your own family members to and/or from the event (not likely during the COVID-19 pandemic) and your
vehicle information has not been provided to the Troop previously, please provide this to the Scoutmaster
by April 6.
See our Personal Camping Gear page for a check list and descriptions of
most of the items needed. You can pack your stuff in a backpack (the big kind),
a duffel bag or a tub. Specific items to bring:
- Water bottles (2)
- Full uniform (as for just about any event) - wear this.
- Day pack
- Food - Each patrol should plan to provide 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner. Participants bring
your own drinks and food for snacks.
- Cloth face masks (at least 2 per person). Please ensure that masks are sized so that they will stay
- Each Scout will need to be transported to and from the camp by a family member. The camp
address is 75 Hudson Road, Bolton, Massachusetts.
- Scouts should be dropped off at the camp roughly at 6:30 PM on Friday. The drive from Worcester to
the camp entrance (use this for Google
navigation) is about 21 minutes from Epworth United Methodist Church. We'll load the personal gear
into the trailer. Only the trailer will go to the site, get emtpied and then moved back to the parking
lot. All vehicles will be parked in the parking lot.
- We will drive to and from the museum in vehicles during the trip, approximately 13 minutes each way.
- Scouts should be picked up at the campsite at 10:00 AM on Sunday.
Page updated 4/16/21