Troop 54 requires that any adult participating on an overnight trip have submitted a CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) form within the previous year. Which form you submit depends on whether you are a registered leader.

Frequently asked Question

Q: I completed a CORI form for the school, so I am all set, right?

A: No, we don't have access to the CORI process for other organizations, so you need to hand in the form to one of the Scout units at Epworth. A currently registered leader from any Scout unit in Massachusetts does not need to submit a CORI form to us.


Page updated 6/2/19
J. Froimson

Valid HTML 4.01!