Join Pack 54
Who Can Join
Generally, Cub Scouts is for boys and girls in grades K-5. Specifically, to join as a:
- Lion - Must be 5 years old by September 30.
- Tiger - Must be under the age of 8, have completed kindergarden or be in the first grade, or be age 7.
- Cub Scout - Must have completed first grade but not completed thrid grade, or be age 8 or 9.
- Webelos Scout - Must have completed third grade but not completed fifth grade, or be age 10 but not yet 11½.
We encourage older boys to join our Scouts BSA Boy Troop.
We encourage older girls to join a Scouts BSA Girl Troop.
For further information or to add your name to the list of potential future members, contact:
E. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer, you can complete our web form.
Stop by during one of our posted meetings (under Upcoming). If possible, contact us in advance to let us know you are coming.
Cub Scouts try out snow shoes at Winter Trails Day.
Sign Up (Youth)
You can complete the paperwork during your visit (parent/guardian signature is required). If you prefer to
do this before your visit, please complete the following:
- Youth Application - Print and complete this form by hand. Just submit the form, not the cover and
- Roster Information - Print and complete this form by hand. Use an additional copy if you want us to
communicate with more than two adults.
- Family Talent Survey - Print and complete this form by hand. Provide one for each adult
associated with the youth.
At the same time, you will pay the initial registration fee, which is based on the month joining.
Become a Leader (Adult)
For an adult member, signing up takes just a few steps:
- Talk to the Committee Chair about which leadership opportunity would be right for you.
- Obtain an adult application and
CORI form from the Chartered Organization Representative
or online. Alternately, you can complete the
- Take Youth Protection Training, and print the certificate.
- Complete the adult application and CORI form and hand these in with the YPT certificate and registration fee to the Chartered Organization Representative .
- During the next year, complete the remaining training required for your position.
Page updated 2/27/19