Friday, November 18 -
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Treasure Valley Scout Reservation
This month, Troop 54 returns to returns to Treasure Valley SR for Woodsman Weekend. We wil camp next to the Probus Building (approximate coordinates 42.320234, -71.992136).
Pumpkin Smashing (catapult)
Pioneering Area (Whittling Chip / Totin' Chip)
Scoutmater Dutch Oven Competition
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit
this to the Scoutmaster by November 1. (online form)
- Event registration fee:
Youth (includes food) - $40, due September 29 (online payment)
Adults (includes food) - $15, due November 1 (online payment)
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than November 1. This trip requires only Parts A and B, including copy of insurance card
(both sides). A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by November 1.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by November 1.
- Vehicle Information - If you are driving and your vehicle information has not been included on
a previous tour plan, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by November 1.
What to Pack:
Use our Backwoods Camping List as a check for items to bring; just cross out items that
don't apply. New Scouts should seek advice from experienced Scouts and from leaders on what to buy and what to bring.
Meet at the Epworth United Methodist Church parking lot at 6:00 PM Friday for departure by 6:30 PM. The Scouts will carry
out the gear and load the trailer during this time.
Travel to the camp site will take about 30 minutes.
Estimated return to the church is 12:00 PM Sunday.