Troop 54 participation in this event was cancelled due to insufficient registration.
Webelos Woods, a Council Event, is an outdoor event intended to provide Webelos Scouts with a chance to earn requirements for activity
badges and their rank. It also provides Webelos Scouts with an opportunity to get to know the troop they might cross over to. During
the event, Webelos Scouts stop at each of several stations to work on a specific activity badge.
Troop 54 needs a few Boy Scouts to run a station (and camp if they want). Our main camping trip this month is actually
the Mount Greylock Camping Trip. Note that while the event runs through Sunday, we will only stay
until the end of the last station activity period, currently expected to be 4:30 PM.
The event organizers will assign our site when we arrive.
Council Event Information
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by September 18.
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than September 18. This trip requires only Parts A and B (pages 2 and 3), including copy of insurance card (both sides).
A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by September 18.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by September 18.
- Vehicle Information - If your vehicle information has not been included on a previous tour
permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by September 18.
- Cost (Boy Scouts) - $3 registration fee (includes patch) plus share of food cost. There is no registration fee for leaders.
Meet at the church at 6:00 PM for departure by 6:15 PM.
Anyone planning to travel to Treasure Valley on Saturday should come to our assigned site at the camp by 8:00 AM.
Return to the church is anticipated by 5:30 PM on Saturday.