Saturday, May 14 -
May 15, 2016
Troop 54 will run a station at this event for Cub Scouts. The event consists of Cub Scouts pulling replicas of
Gold Rush era chuckwagons through the camp to do fun activities at &towns&. Cub Scouts will be visitng towns
9:00 AM - 2:45 PM (estimated).
Afterward, troop participants may optionally stay for a campout with Pack 54 at the Thunderbird Site.
What to bring:
- Every participant should bring lunch, snacks, water bottle, bug repellant and sunscreen.
- Camping participants should review our Camping List for items to bring.
Every participant should wear either the full uniform or western style clothing. No weapons (even toys) are allowed.
Plan for Saturday:
- Meet at the church at 7 AM.
- Carpool to Treasure Valley.
- Parents pick up Chuckwagon only participants at the camp site (Thunderbird) at Treasure Valley after the event ends (at approximately 3:30 PM).
See the approxiamte location of the Thunderbird site in Google Maps.
- Permission Slip - Each participating Scout must submit this to the Scoutmaster
by May 10.
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Each participant must have submitted
this record within the previous year and no later than May 10. This trip requires only Parts A and B (pages 2 and 3), including copy of insurance card (both sides).
A medical exam is not required.
- CORI - Adults staying overnight must have submitted a CORI to the Mohegan Council within the last year. If
you need this, please submit it to the Scoutmaster by May 10.
- Youth Protection Training - Adults staying overnight must have completed BSA Youth Protection Training within
the prior two years. If you need this, submit your training certificate to the Scoutmaster by May 10.
- Vehicle Information - If your vehicle information has not been included on a previous tour
permit, please provide this to the Scoutmaster by May 10.
$20/youth member for camping (includes camping fee and food). No fee for Chuckwagon only.
$10/adult member for camping (includes food). No fee for Chuckwagon only.