Saturday, November 8 -
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Troop 54 is returning to Boyle's Brook. Saturday activities include:
- Ax yard (for Scouts who need to earn Totn' Chip.
- Campcraft (lashings etc.)
- Identifying animal tracks and signs.
Sunday will include a day hike up Wachusett Mountain.
A few notes:
- Backpack in at least from the parking area at Wachuset Mountain (0.5 mile). No cars should leave the paved road.
- No coolers permitted.
- Fire height needs to be kept low (1-2 feet).
See cooking tips on our Camping page. Use our
Backwoods Camping List to make sure you don't forget anything.
This activity is conducted in conjunction with the Rock Climbing at Crow Hill activity.
Members of the Troop can participate in one or both of these events. Participants in both should proceed directly to the campout after
Event Info / Permission Slip
Tour permit - Done
Private landowner permission - Done
Camp fire permission from Princeton FD- Notify Same Day